Thursday, August 27, 2009

My blog

I am starting this blog for many reasons. One is that there are a lot of family members and friends who are deeply concerned and hoping for the best for our baby. I would like to keep everyone informed without having to re-live the nightmare everytime someone asks. Second, the best way for me to deal with it is to write. I have always done this. This is the best way for me to communicate my feelings. No. I don't want to talk about it. No. I don't want a hug. I'm sorry but that is just how I am. It's almost selfish because I know a lot of family members need hugs right now, but I can't. Maybe when I've come to terms. If that makes sense?

I would rather deal with it alone. But really writing about it helps me, it's my own therapy. I don't even care if anyone else reads it. It's poured out of me and so it is at peace.

I suppose if you can deal with my bad spelling, you could contuine on this journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment