Monday, September 7, 2009

oh

Well, I woke up this morning with cramping. But then again I've had a lot of it this pregnancy. I almost knew something was wrong before that ultrasound that proved it. My stomach was always sore and it was almost painful when the baby moved? Not sure why that is. I went to the doctors last week because I was cramping and it ended up being nothing. But I have to be neutral. I spent most of the day trying to keep myself as busy as possible. Really although I've felt horrible all day it wasn't until now I started really thinking about the situation. It's sad but I told my DH I was cramping and was just like if it gets worse I'll go to the ER, if not I'll just stay at home. I figured I'd be panicking or something. But I suppose I've accepted what will probably happen and will deal with it as calmly as possible. It's kinda horrible. I have a bag packed for DD so in case it gets worse I can just scoop her up in the car and take her to a sitter to go to the ER.

I don't want it to happen but I fear it is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment