Monday, September 21, 2009

One day

I wish my family members would understand that one day I may seem fine and the other day I just want to be left alone. GOODNESS SAKES PEOPLE it hasn't even been a week yet. I can only pretend to be happy but for so long.

This time last week I was sitting at home with my husband being thrilled he was home on leave. I was nervous but hopeful of my ultrasound. No where in my mind did I think my baby was gone. I was seriously thinking wow, she made it this far, she'll probably make it. And having my husband here just made it feel like everything was going to be alright. And the next day I was hit with the worst news of my life.

And tomorrow it will be one week.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm here from the post on the Aug HB's.

    I lost two boys. The first at 17 weeks and the second at 16 weeks. Unfortunately people don't understand. It's like they think that a baby isn't a baby until it's born alive. It hurts, and I'm so sorry that you are going through this.

    There is a great community of bloggers who lend each other strength and support and I hope that you can find that as well. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to email me. Cinderella20032@aol.com and I'm always happy to lend a shoulder.

    It's a long road, but Hope is always near.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there any blogs you can recomend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! These people have become some of my closest friends. It's sad because they know me better than my friends IRL!

    This website has a listing of all different blogs. It's a great resource that's updated frequently.

    http://babylossdirectory.blogspot.com/

    From any of those blogs you can just keep clicking and you'll find a very close support network. It's truly like a sisterhood. I hope this helps some. Know, though, that you are not alone and while it's easy to feel that way, we are here for you.

    ReplyDelete