Thursday, September 10, 2009

She's Okay

I feel horrible now, I had posted about my cramping and never posted the outcome! Well after two days of cramping and back pain everything is fine. I've felt her move around and heard her heartbeat. She is still fighting in there. I'm shocked, I can't wait to see how she is doing on Tuesday at our next ultrasound. I really hope that she has improved.


I had the wierdest dream ever last night.....I was on the second floor of a building. All my friends and family members were also on the floor. It was like a game show, I was in the show and was fighting against one other person for first place. The prize was a million dollars. All my friends and family members were sitting at tables eating, drinking and having a good time. There was a maze within the crowds and tables, after completing the maze and being the first one done, I looked around the room for my prize. There was a split second pause as I held my breath waiting for the announcer to state that I had won and that I was rich. I looked around the room at all the smiling faces and celebrating family members. Then an explosion happened, throwing me backwards. When I came too, the building was in shambles. I looked for family members but where they were sitting was only black charcoaled remains. There were a few survivors I did not know. A few running around on fire. In a daze I jumped off the floor onto the sidewalk and just looked up and down the street. Other buildings were damaged and falling apart.

One of the employees of the show came outside and sat on the sidewalk. I sat next to him. He asked me if I was okay. I whispered, "yeah, yeah I just finished the race...I was first...."

"Well, you can't expect us to pay you now."

No comments:

Post a Comment