Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Missing him

Errrrrrrr, I'm so over this. I want my husband home right now. Sick of grieving alone. Sick of being alone. I want my husband. I don't want to worry everyday that he is okay, I don't to see him on my laptop in a little box. I want to be in the room with him, I want to touch him, I want to smell him. I want to be in his arms. I long to have that moment where I feel safe in his arms...like nothing in the world can touch me. He is my protector and my hero...and it's like he is unreachable. And I never wanted to be a single mother...I want him home for my baby girl, she misses her daddy. She deserves her daddy...last few days have been so hard. I want to hear the keys jiggle in the door, I want to hear it open, and hear him say "Baby?".

No comments:

Post a Comment