Thursday, January 14, 2010

dissappointment

So Dh was suppose to start his travel Wednesday night and it's now Thursday night and he still hasn't even left his base yet. He is suppose to leave early Friday morning but I have my doubts. I was so excited to see my husband...wow I don't even know why I allowed myself to get excited.

Had to make another appointment for Kaycie to see the doctor tomorrow. She has had so many stomach issues lately it is insane. The poor thing constantly has diarrhea and is miserable with rashes. I'm trying so hard to be a good mother to her, but feel like this is my fault in some way. I try my hardest to organize her diet, she is allergic to so many things. But it's not working. I hope the doctor takes me seriously tomorrow. I can't bear to see her with more stomach issues tomorrow, her poor butt is so bad she won't even sit down and screams when I put her in the car seat! Not to mention she has an appointment on Tuesday with a cardiologist for her heart murmur. I pray that it is a functional murmur that she will grow into. I just would not be able to bear it if she had a serious problem. My Hope is gone, my husband is deployed. She is all I have, my cuddlebug, my pride and joy! If there is something seriously wrong with her, I will just crumple. I can be strong about a lot of things...until you mess with my babies.

2 comments:

  1. I have followed your blog since last year, I still have it book marked in my Favourites. Every time I read you blog I cry and i can't even think of going through what you have been through. I guess, I still check your blog for any update on how you are doing.

    Even though I am a stranger Hope will never be forgotten with me.

    ReplyDelete