Monday, October 18, 2010

Different

Things have been insane this year. It's like a constant down whirl spiral, I'm left dazed and wondering exactly who I am and where I'm going. As soon as I get a good grasp and new direction, I get knocked down again. I just keep getting back up. I'm not strong, I just simply don't have a choice with all the demands in life. I can't call out sick, I can't skip class, I can't stop being a mom. Thank god for the little moments, the moments of silence that last just long enough to take a deep breathe and remember your purpose. The moments that just give you enough time to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'll get to the end of the tunnel, and he will embrace me...

this album keeps me going...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0c5pXzaXTc

No comments:

Post a Comment