Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Better

Things are a lot better...we've been able to discuss our issues. A lot of blaming was going on. We have a lot of issues and we just seemed to blame everything on each other. No one wanted to take responsibility for what was going on in our marriage. It should be "our" responsibility and each take half the blame. Even if he made foul decisions, I should support him and take some responsibility. Once we stopped slinging mud, words were able to be spoken and heard. I still feel like we have so much to work out, but know it will all be worth it. I just hope we can find some peace and enjoy the holidays. I cannot wait to spoil my girls rotten in the next few months. I love to see them smile. Missing you Hope, now and forever! My angle who got away...

2 comments:

  1. I'm really glad things are looking up for you. I just stumbled across your blog, and was touched by it. You are such a strong individual to be able to blog about what happened. I hope things continue to get better for you & your family :)

    ReplyDelete